Alkalize Now and join the Greens First Revolution
to maximize your health and overall well-being!
Non-GMO, Vegan, No Dairy, No Soy, No Whey, No Sugar Added, No Aspartame
Greens First® is the delicious, fast and easy way for the entire family to enjoy the phytonutrient and antioxidant benefits of a diet rich in dark greens and brightly colored fruits and vegetables in one, easy-to-use product.
Greens First® powder contains Certified Organic fruits, vegetables and barley grass which are first juiced, then spray dried at low temperatures, leaving all the important nutrients and live enzymes intact.
Greens First Original or Berry-contains 15+ servings of fruits and veggies per scoop or try the Greens First Capsules. Click here to view the Greens First Powder Ingredients List
Greens First Capsules - The fruits & vegetables are harvested, cleaned, juiced and dried at low temperatures leaving all the important nutrients & enzymes intact. Other super foods, extracts, concentrates including super greens, probiotics, soluble and insoluble fibers, herbs, spices, natural flavonoids and enzymes all wrapped up in our easy and convenient Greens First Capsules!
Click here to view the Greens First Capsules Ingredients List
Greens First KIDS provides the Essential Nutrients Kids Need to Grow Up Healthy and Strong!
Greens First KIDS comes in 3 great flavors: Original Mint, Berry and Chocolate.
MAKES A DELICIOUS AND NUTRITIOUS SNACK ANY TIME!
Click here to view the Greens First KIDS Ingredients List
Greens First KIDS contains:
- 100% Organic Fruits, Vegetables and Superfoods
- Digestive Enzymes
- Gentle “Kid Friendly” Fiber
- Fibergum™ a Healthy Prebiotic
- Customized Probiotics just for Kids at 2 billion CFU’s.
Greens First Saliva Strips-the only way to know if your body pH is Acid or Alkaline is to test it. There are 15 strips per package, and included is color wheel to determine your body's pH. Ideal range is between 6.8 - 7.2!
Instructions on how to use the pH Saliva Strips:
1. Saliva Testing - Test first thing in the morning, 2-3 times a week.
2. Before brushing teeth, get a clean sample by bringing up saliva 2 times, then test 3rd saliva.
3. Spit saliva in a spoon and insert the pH Test Strip in the saliva.
4. Wait until color develops. Compare your color to the color chart for accurate reading.